Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 2


Hola!

Things are going well here at the MTC. This letter will be pretty short because I'm writing a mongo letter that will have everything in it. =) And laundry is really easy by the way. We just chilll om the laundry room until it's done and then take it right to our room and put it away. I don't even have to fold much =). Actually no, I haven't really gotten homesick at all. Sorry. Although I do miss sleeping in and your cooking. Also I don't know if you have time, I've seen a lot of these full size microfiber towels that look awesome. They're thin and lightweight and dry you off really well. I'm not sure how my other towels will dry in 100% humidity....if you could find 1 or 2 of those at like a travel store or something and send them here before I leave that would be great. We got our travel plans this last week. We leave next tuesday morning. And guess who's the travel leader.....me. I'm in charge of making sure that 12 elders/sisters make it onto all of our flights.....woot....We leave to Atlanta and then to Peru with 2 hours between every flight, lots of time =). Then to go to Ecuador we have to go all the way back to Atlanta and then to Ecuador. I guess Peru and Ecuador don't really like eachother right now so they won't let any flights in from Peru or something....kind of stinks but whatever. Everyone in my district loved the rolls and jam. They were awesome! Thanks. And don't send me any more food before I leave, I still have bunch lol. More details on the MTC will be in my awesome letter.
See ya later!
Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment