Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Letter to Hunter


This is mostly for Hunter. To fix the interent on the computer you have to right click on the internet bars on the toolbar. Then  click troubleshoot. If that doesn't work try disconnecting from the internet and then reconnecting. That usually works. Haha....he had to have dialysis, huehuehue. Thanks for the sticker, I thought it was pretty awesome =).  And no, I haven't heard about the trumpet and helium thing before. I'll have to try it when I get back. It is kind of hard to wake up, but you get 8 hours of sleep (usually 7 and a half) and I haven't slept all the way through the night yet. You're tired but you can get along fine. Yes your letter was long enough =). I tried to interrpret your spanish and this is what I came up with. Did you use Google translator or Mom lol? I had a hard time with the grammar. "How much spanish do I actually know?" I can teach about anything I want from Preach My Gospel without notes for the most part. It would be slow and might be a little hard to follow, but I think I can get the point across. "Is there anything you can do do prepare for a mission?" I got the answer to that question in Sunday school in sinlges ward. The answer I got was, "Get as close as you can to the Savior and stay there." That I think will make the biggest difference. The main thing is helping your investigators feel the Spirit and have the Spirit testify to them. If you're spiritually strong and close to the Lord they'll be better able to feel of the Spirit. So read scriptues, pray and do all the primary answers. Hunter, usted ser un pedo.
 
-insert sentiment-
 
Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment