Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just a Note August 13


First of all, thanks for the Chinotto =). I enjoyed it, it reminded me of being in Italy. Nobody else in my district liked it. They all made horribly disgusted faces and spit it out when they drank it. So hilarious. One hermana from another district actually liked it though. First person I've met that's actually liked it. Thanks for the jerky Dad! I ate it all =). You'll be proud to hear that the more I eat the more I like it. I actually liked eating it this time lol. Not too much has gone on here. Just the normal stuff. We did teach a lesson to Amalio (a pretend investigator), and I felt like the gift of tounges was starting to kick in. I understood everything he said and I was able to respond to anything he said. Pretty cool and spiritual experience. That lesson lasted about 35 minutes. =) I'm sending home a package today that has an extra towel and a pair of pants, also a pair of womens socks that snuck into my luggage. It's kind of nice having p-day the day before we leave for Peru. I get to chill for my last day =). I'm not really nervous about going or anything, I'm actually ready to leave here and move on. I can't really think of anything else to write right now; so I'll probably send another one later today. Yeah Peru! Woot!
 
Love,
 
Elder Black
 
P.S. Tell Hunter that he's still a loser for not writing me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment