Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013


this is going to be really quick. I don't have much time to write. Just to let you know, I got changed today. I am now in a Zone called Imbabura. Here all the meetings are in Quichwa. A native language to here in Ecuador. They know spanish too but it's not the best lol. So I'll be learning a bit of a 3rd language here. Also, supposedly they haven't had any baptisms here for the last year and a half. Pretty rough I guess =). Also there's a volcano behind our house. It'll be an interesting experience here.And you'll have to wait on the photos from last week. All my stuff is still packed.

Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment