Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Monday, February 25, 2013

Senior Companion

Hey

I just have a few minutes right now. Hopefully I'll be able to write more later. I don't have much time because we have change today. My companion is leaving =(. He's going to be a Zone Leader in a zone called Rio Bamba. It was a short but awesome change. I'll be staying here in El Carmen with another new elder named Elder Lopez. He's from Spain and just finished his training in Quito. So I'll be senor companion! Woot! It doesn't really mean anything lol. Just that I've been in the mission longer basically. If you haven't already sent a package mom you could send a couple ties and a new journal. My companion just got one on his birthday (today) that is leather and says, "Called to Serve". It's super awesome. I'm going to need a new journal soon, so that would be nice. Also I got the package that you sent me. The card was in it as well. Thanks! It had so much awesome stuff in it. Although for future packages please don't send me little toy things. It's not that I don't appreciate them, but I have to take everything with me in my suitcases and I don't really have any time to use them. I'll try and get another more detailed email in today but for now this is everything. 

Chao!

Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment