Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Monday, January 13, 2014

"First" Class!!!  Ha!Ha!

Neighbor's pet monkey, Cool!!!

New companion, Elder Bolton from Cedar City
Well.....this week was a little hard. Most of it I wasn't here. I had to go right back to Quito for a leaders meeting (yes Mom I'm still a Zone Leader). So that was fun. I left my companion with the other zone leader's companion to work in our sector from tuesday through thursday. Me and Elder Murphy went to Quito for the meeting and got back thursday night. Me and him had to prepare the training again. We feel like we did a pretty good job; it was about how to give a missionaries a push and the end of the week, and get them going for next week without just saying, "Next week will be better". Pretty cool. I'll send it in an email if anybody wants to use it. 

As far as mission work goes this week it was pretty good. We found a bunch of new investigators and 3 new families. The thing here is that you can find TONS of people, but a lot of times they don't progress....They're smarter than they are in Esmeraldas, but they're a little more stubborn. I guess every sector and zone has it's pros and cons. We really don't have any investigators that are progressing....We're just trying to find a bunch of new investigators so we can sort out the bad ones and keep the good ones. Hopefully it'll work.....

Yes I'm still writing in my journal, I have not answered about you picking me up because I don't know. I don't know if you can; and it's still 7 months away =). You're really trunky mom =)

Well that's pretty much it...Nothing too special because again I wasn't here much. This week should be better though. We have a couple of ideas that we're going to try and see if we can get some people with baptismal date =)

Funny thing of the week: Just look at the pictures =).

No comments:

Post a Comment