Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Monday, September 9, 2013

Short Letter...


Hello. Just a quick email to let you know that I'm alive. Big news. My companion Elder Vallejo is getting sent to his house. Here's the reason. He was diagnosed with seizures a while ago and now he's been taking some medication that supposedly helps with that; but it has various side effects. He hasn't been talking to me very much and he doesn't really respond to anyone. Basically just acting weird. So President Richardson was talking with the doctors to see what they should do with him. Because he can't keeping going in the mission like this. So today President called me and told me that he would be going home. I'll be staying with the same missionaries that I had been with the past 2 weeks....Yup so that's what happened. I'm actually relieved =). I just hope that President gives me a good companion this time. But overall we're doing good here in San Roque. We have 4 people with baptismal date and they're all progressing.
Hasta luego, 

Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment