Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 17, 2013

*Explanation below...*
First off I have a couple questions for someone to answer for me. Why is the sky/ocean blue? Also, why do clouds turn black when it's about to rain? I explained to my companion why but he doesn't believe me =). If someone could look it up and let me know that would be great. And mom/dad. I have an album called "Appalaichia Waltz"; but I only have 2 songs. Could you put the rest of it on Dropbox for me? And thanks mom for the exercises =). 

On to the letter. It's going to be really short because almost nothing happened this week. Why? Because we weren't in our sector most of the week lol. 

Don't even know what to write......uhh.............................I give up....Nah just kidding. Things here are still going alright. Slowly the work here is progressing. Last week we recieved 3 references so that was nice. We'll be passing by them this week. Hopefully it works out well. 

A quick thing of news. We are in a trio again. My 3rd companion is Elder Perez from Ecuador. His mission is in Mexico and he has 10 months in the mission. He had to come back to Ecuador because of some Visa problems. He'll be hanging around us for another week or so. He's a good missionary.

Nothing else I think. Yes I know. This letter is pretty sad =,(

Funny thing of the week: Just a funny thing that we saw while contacting this week. I'll type up the translation in english under "pics:" For next weeks letter I have something planned. Well...our house is one of the hotels of the mission and the new missionaries come today and tomorrow....You know what I'm thinking.....Bwuahahahahaha!!!!  A prank! Don't worry. I'll think of something good.

Pics: translation, "This area is organized. Thief caught. Theif burnt". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment