Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

So yeah...I went to Quito last week for a Leaders Council for Zone Leaders and was there from monday untilthursday....Blegh. Then we had General Conference on friday and saturday. Very little work in the sector this last week, but we did have some success. Elder Poma did divisions with some members and worked by himself. He did pretty good and even found a new family of 7! They don't have a baptismal date but cool beans. We also had a pretty good investigator and less active turnout at General Conference. I'm loving it here in Coca and it feels like my home =). So that was basically it...By the way, thanks for the packages. They're perfect =). Ill try and make the cookies next monday

The missionary with the most boring letters in the world, 

Elder Black <---yup...that's me



Just so you know yesterday President Richardson called me and told me that Elder Poma and I had to go to Quito asap. I knew it was for bad news....We got to President Richardsons house (we re still here), and he broke some bad news to him. I guess his mom unexpectedly passed away in her sleep. He only has a sister and his dad that doesnt live with them. Hes doing pretty good. Obviously its something hard, but hes handling it pretty well. If you could pray for him and put his name on the prayer roll that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment