Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Monday, March 24, 2014


First off, I didn't get changed!!! Finally! I've almost never been in a sector more than 2 changes. It'll be nice being able to stay in my favorite sector here in the jungle for at least a little bit longer =). I'm still here with my little peruvian son Elder Poma and things are going well. 

Again we were in Quito most of the week and we didn't work much in the sector. But we've been able to see miracles. We've been able to find some great people to teach and I'm really excited for them. That's most of the reason that I wanted to stay. I really want to see them get baptized and I'm sure that some will. Most of them are from Crecimento Real as well. It's going to be awesome!

And Dad, to answer your question, "CURIOUS, Have you guys come to like some food that you never thought you would?". Yes, yes I have. I now like fish, soup, and plantain. Those are the big ones =). I've also grown to like bread a lot more. Here there are a lot of different kinds of bread and there are bakeries everywhere. 

Funny thing of the week: So, for those of you who didn't know, my birthday was this week. Guess what I did.....That's right! I was in the bus traveling to Quito all day! Yeah!!!....So boring lol. Happy Birthday 

Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment