Favorite Scripture

Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

Monday, February 10, 2014

Well...a rather uneventful week....I went to Quito this week...again....for another meeting that we had as zone leaders. All good there I guess. Although I'm broke from traveling so much lol. Then this week I'll be going to Quito...AGAIN...to pick up my new companion. That's right, I'll be training. It'll be kind of weird training as a zone leader but meh...why not =). 

Not much happened this week because I wasn't here for half of it. My companion (now old companion) stayed in the sector and worked with the second councelor in the branch presidency, Hermano Alvarado. He's a clown...no really. He is a clown, that's his job. Anyways lol, he did divisions with him all day tuesday and Hermano Alvarado loved it. He said he felt like a missionary. 

When I got back we didn't do too much. More than anything we visited less actives and helped them out this week. It was cool because we saw a few of them in church this sunday. The bad part is that we didn't see too many of our investigators in church. Diana was in church though. She had to study on sunday, but she got permission from her college professor to get some time off on sunday so she could go to church. She'll be getting baptized this week. It'll be a good welcome for my new son =). If you remember Karina, our golden investigator, she's on vacation right now and isn't in town and for that reason didn't come to church. 

All and all things are going good still. It's sad to see a good companion like Elder Bolton go, but I guess that's how life is. My next companion will be my 18th companion and my 3rd son =)
At the Zoo!


(I'm not sure if he's taking notes or committing him to Baptism!)

Chapel in Coca




So sad to see such a good companion go... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment